HLA Tissue Typing Menu
Tissue Typing Laboratory Menu
Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory is accredited for histocompatibility testing by the American Society of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (ASHI).
Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory has the capability to perform HLA testing for multipurpose needs including:
- Disease Association
- Vaccine Development
- Drug Sensitivity
Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory offers several HLA typing methodologies that provide superior flexibility:
- Serologic Determination of Antigens
- Molecular Detection of Alleles by DNA
- Sequence-Based Typing (SBT)
- DNA Sequence Specific Oligonucleotide Probes (SSOP)
- DNA Sequence Specific Primers (SSP)
The laboratory employs these various methods to determine HLA-A, B, C and HLA-DRB, DQB at different levels of resolution for patients and their selected donors.